As an advocate for positive prosperity, I am living out my life’s purpose of motivating people to live a healthier life wherever they are and in everything they do. I believe that all success includes a healthy state of mind and a strong understanding of self and our surrounding environment. Full bio.
I am a highly efficient organizer and manager with a diverse background in human resources, marketing, business coaching, start up development, project management, and accounting. My true passion lies in helping people as an accomplished teacher, mentor, speaker, problem solver, and team builder.
- Certified Professional Awyken Coach
- Certified Personal Trainer (in progress)
- M.Div Masters of Divinity Azusa Pacific University (In progress)
- M.A. in Management, University of Phoenix
- B.S. in Business Management, University of Phoenix